Visit our Beta Community on Facebook
- it’s where we give sneak peeks of upcoming developments, etc.
Can I change an existing med to ‘as needed’/PRN and track it? – Android
Yes! Please use the following steps to change your med to an ‘as needed’ schedule.
- Tap on ‘Medications’
- Tap on your med
- Tap on the pen icon on the upper right corner
- Turn the toggle next to ‘Reminder times’ OFF so the section now reads “Take as needed”
- Tap ‘Done’ on the top right to save your changes. The app will now stop scheduling doses for your med.
If you take a dose you can record it manually. To add a dose, use one of the following methods:
- Tap on the ‘+’ at the bottom right of your Home screen and tap “Add Dose” and then select your med
- Tap “Medications”, tap on the med, and then tap “Add Dose” on the bottom
If you schedule a dose in the future, you will receive a reminder for it.