Visit our Beta Community on Facebook
- it’s where we give sneak peeks of upcoming developments, etc.
What is the Passcode option in the settings? – Android
The Passcode setting will lock the app whenever it is not in use. Once you close the app, you will need the 4-digit code the unlock it and access your information. This is separate from the password to create an account.
To enable this feature:
1. Tap on ‘More’
2. Tap ‘Settings’
3. Tap ‘Passcode’, then tap ‘Continue’
4. Enter the 4-digit passcode of your choice and then re-enter it
5. The app will then load a blue screen asking for the code again
6. If you do not have an active Medisafe account, the app will prompt you to create one
We highly recommend creating an account in order to save your information so you can access it if you get a new device or log out.