Visit our Beta Community on Facebook
- it’s where we give sneak peeks of upcoming developments, etc.
How do I stop Medisafe from sending medication reminders? – iOS
At this time, there is no option to simply stop the medication reminders. You can either turn off your notifications for the app itself or suspend the individual meds on your account.
To turn off your notifications
1. Open your device Settings app
2. Tap on ‘Notifications’ then scroll down your list of app
3. Tap on Medisafe and turn off your notifications here.
Please be advised, the Medisafe app will still schedule your doses and prompt reminders, but you will not receive any notifications for it. You will still receive a popup within the app to mark your doses when you open it. If you’d like you can suspend your medications or change the medication schedules to “as needed” to stop the app from scheduling reminders.
To suspend your medication (make it inactive):
1. Tap on ‘Medications’ and tap on your med
2. Tap ‘Edit’ on the top right corner
3. Tap ‘Suspend’ on the bottom of the screen
You can repeat these steps to resume the med and Medisafe will start scheduling your doses again. Please keep in mind that “as needed” medications cannot be suspended.