Visit our Beta Community on Facebook
- it’s where we give sneak peeks of upcoming developments, etc.
How can I set up reminders for my refills? – iOS
To add refill reminders to a new medication:
1. Begin adding your medication (from drop-down list or manually)
2. Add the Strength or change Appearance if needed
3. Tap ‘Next’
4. Set the schedule for your med, tap ‘Next’
5. Toggle ON the Refill Reminder option on the last screen and add your pills in stock
6. Tap on the “pills left” and the reminder time to adjust to your needs
7. Tap ‘Done’ to finish adding the med
For existing medications:
1. Tap on ‘Medications’ and select your med
2. Tap ‘Edit’ on the top right corner
3. Tap ‘Refill Reminder’
4. Enter the doses in stock and turn ON the refill reminder
5. Enter the number of doses left for when to send the refill reminder
6. Edit the Reminder Time as well if needed.
7. Tap the back arrow on the upper left corner when you are finished
8. Tap ‘Update’ to save the changes
You can check out the video below for more help!