Visit our Beta Community on Facebook
- it’s where we give sneak peeks of upcoming developments, etc.
How do I change an existing med to ‘as needed’/PRN and track it? – iOS
Yes! Please use the following steps to change your med to an ‘as needed’ schedule.
- Tap “Medications” on the bottom menu
- Tap on your medication
- Tap “Edit” on the top right
- Tap “Reminders”, tap “Frequency”, select “As Needed”, and then tap “Done”
- Tap the arrow back and tap “Update”
The app will now stop scheduling doses for your med. If you take a dose you can record it manually.
To add a dose, use one of the following methods:
- Tap on the ‘+’ at the top right of your pillbox and tap “Add Dose” and then select your med
- Tap “Medications”, tap on the med, and then tap “Add Dose” on the bottom right
If you schedule a dose in the future, you will receive a reminder for it.